12/5/07

A crush

I'm crushing on you
And I don't crush
But at night, I'm Janet Jackson-ing
Oh yes. . . .I'm missing you much
And in the day my goosebumps
Remind me of your touch
And when I see you
My mind fills to the brim with lust
My heart fills with love
But I'm just crushing on you
So make that a like
Surprised that someone like you
Would even be my type
I'm hoping I can be
Whatever you lack
Wanna get high, baby?
I'll be your dub sack
Dem scavengin' niggas
I tell 'em to bag back
Cause this I have for you
Is exactly where its at
And you have
Exactly what I need
Living without you
Is like living with a disease
Where my heart starts to sweat
And my soul begins to bleed
And every time I think of you
I can't help but sneeze
Only you can make it better
Your smile holds the cure
Something so sweet,
Genuine, easy and pure
Makes my heart, mind
And soul just soar
But I don't wanna get too serious
I'm just spitting the truth
And that is the simple fact
That I'm crushing on you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want to hear you do this