1/20/14

Albuquerque, you're awesome!

Last week, I spent some time in Albuquerque, New Mexico sharing poems, buying souvenirs and eating great food. I was only scheduled to do two shows, but ended up featuring at two events, dropping in a radio show, recording a podcast, reading at a few open mics and leading a workshop! Whew!

All the thanks to Jessica Helen Lopez and Zachary Kluckman for having me out and being such awesome hosts.

You can take a listen to the podcast I did with Nick Furious right down there.



And take a look at some of the photos! Albuquerque has incredible graffiti. . . . . .awesome stores. . . and hidden gems. This is a picture of an interview with Allen Ginsberg printed in a small booklet in 1971. There aren't many copies anymore, but I encountered it thanks to John Crawford. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: