4/7/08

Sick

I woke up last night
Covered in sweat
Fever, sneezing, coughing
I was sick, without you by my side
To my right is where you normally reside
So when you're not there I can't hide
That I miss you
Like grandma's big purse I wonder that you have for me
What succulent treats and nutritious eats await me when I'm with you
I know you have them
But you dole them out evenly like lunchtime snacks
And I devour them quickly
I try to eat slow cause, go too fast and I'll forget to savor
Your rich, creamy, addictive flavor
You got me talking with a lisp
Turning my th's to v's
Singing Ooo oh oh I can't BREAVE
I tried to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve
But it always did think it was cute when couples dressed alike
I'm not ashamed that you got my nose more open than a 7-11
Might as well be Chris Rock's little sister
But the way I feel is no joke
A prolonged absence makes my throat tight and I choke
I get the sniffles, hives and the shakes
I get sick

No comments: