6/4/08

Quiet Storm

I am not the calm before the storm
I am the silence between the thunder and lightning
Saturated with fear and anticipation
Maybe that's why you underestimate me, forget about me
But please trust me, my lightning strikes justly
Igniting blazes so wide there'll be no time for help
My fire makes it so you can't outrun death
I close mouths with sharp phrases
Scared to lash back at the master who feeds them
I knock out teeth with soft smiles and tender gazes
But see you didn't know I carry hidden weapons
I sever forked tongues, get 'em ready for consumption with my trusty
Razor blade
Devour 'em with my one-time use fork that always seems to transform
Giving a fuck you to the dissenters then restoring to true form
And you
You must be descended from Eve
Ignoring the rules, fueled by your own selfish greed
That snake musta painted you green
Cuz jealousy and envy seeps from your pores like pubescent pimples popped
Scarring a once beautiful spirit that your pride turned evil
Consider these words holy water
I know it burns but its a needed operation cuz
Only bitches talk in innuendo and metaphors in regular conversation
I save that shit for when I'm behind this mic
So if you got something to say, you can come talk to this dyke

1 comment:

Cassie said...

ouch, spit venim girl

i would not want to be whoever crossed your path

love ya girl

<3