3/7/08

Days

My days without you
Aren't days at all
the sky may brighten
But the moon doesn't fall
The sun may come up
But I stay down
Because for six straight days
You haven't come around
My life is much clearer
Since you came into my line sight
See your third eyesight
Is much better than mine's right
Your wisdom tugs at my heart strings
Pullin' the lines real tight
You must be an acrobat
Cause you got me wanting to take flight
And soar
Your absence leaves me yearning for more
My love overflows
It won't allow me to slow pour
My emotions running marathons at quick paces
I wanna be in your spaces
I wanna be able to taste your thoughts
And caress your inner being
Put saline solution on your third eye
When it gets irritated, red and dry
Because you need to be seeing
I stay closed from head to toe
Only your presence will reopen me
My nights without you
Seem lifetimes long
The minutes last for eras
the seconds last for eons
The stars must only illuminate
Behind my back
Because I turn around
And the sky fades to black
And stays black
My ears have no use
If your eyes can't talk to me
I'd mail you my skin
Just so you can feel me
Because if I have to go another day
Without a piece of you in my presence
I might as well be in prison
Serving consecutive life sentences

No comments: