1/15/08

Falling

If a heart can break
When you fall in love
Un-cushioned by the one you love
Thought heaven sent from above
Then how many times can you fix it?
Because I've searched and searched for the right glue
The right U
That would come along
And repair my heart's broken pieces
I've tried by myself and I'm getting pretty close
But I always find
Like a jigsaw puzzle
A few pieces missing
I've concluded that when I fall
And my heart shatters
You each take a little piece for yourself
Which is your place
Maybe its on your mantle above your fireplace
I don't grudge on my missing shard
Little Nan-shaped, Ru-shaped, Book-shaped shards
I just wonder how I'm supposed to put my heart back together
If all the pieces I need are so far apart
Does that mean I shouldn't fall?
Does that keep you standing tall?
Because me
I'm not scared, but apprehensive
That's all

No comments: