1/28/08

Lady Pimp

Am I lady pimp?

Well let’s see

I can talk with a jive and I can dress so clean

And once I’m on, I can’t seem to get ‘em off me

By that definition, I must be a lady pimp

Blame my daddy for making me walk with this limp

His stroll heightened my style

And once I harnessed the power

This Luke Skywalker could bring any galaxy to its knees

I use the force

But my homies call it P-Dub Charisma

The potentials call me PRETTY and my SUGAR’s so sweet

That I left half of Dallas with type 2 diabetes

Some couldn’t handle it

Said they switched to Splenda (YO! LOL)

Oh yes I’mma new breed of chick

Call me Mini-Keke

My style slays ‘em like dragons

My smile lays ‘em like I lei’ed ‘em when they got off the plane

Don’t disrespect my flow by calling it game

Because games, you have to practice and sharpen your skill

This lady pimp right here, is naturally ill

Oh shit son

The confidence is brewin’

But don’t blame me, it’s all your doin’

When this lady pimp comes out all hell breaks loose

But I’mma head back inside cause this lady pimp

Is a recluse

No comments: