2/13/08

Southern Swagga. . Groupies Pt. 2

This is a collabo I did with a woman named prettysugar10 that I met on GSPoetry.com. It has become my new addiction.

(got a lil' sumthin' special fa them groupies, no one in particular. . . .check this Southern swag. . . . tag team on them bitches. . .

Now I don't usually do this, I hate havin' to roast
Cause I tend to fry bitches quicker than French toast
But I hate you A-B-A-B punk ass lames
& if I had enough space, I'd say all ya fuckin' names
Cause I don't give a fuck, who the hell R U?
You 17? Bitch I'm finna be 22!!
Get back young'un, soundin' like white girls
"hey there p-dub girl, hey how you doin
can you come through my page and read one of my poems
its called i loved you most please comment and rate
and i promise one day I'll come do the same"
Oh really? Well appreciate that, just what I need
Another children's book my little nephew can read
& fully understand so I'll be sure
To print all your shit so he can take it to school
Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm bein' so rude
My name's P-Dub & my poetry. . .HA. . . is prolly much better than U
This Dallas-bred chick has plenty skill
Plenty dough, plenty hoes & is plenty fuckin' ill
Called Bun-B up & he said I'm pretty fuckin' trill
So I only got 1 question. . . PS. . .
WHAT'S THE DAMN DEAL?

prettysugar10:

(Tag!!!! Im it!! fuckit I gots to diss)
P-Dub its a muthafunkin trip how groupies be starting shit
wit a fly southern ass Bitch!
gettin offended by the Texas Swagga i represent
Aye its in my Nature to keep it trill
I texted Message the Birdman to get advise on
how to handle hatin ass, crispy, burned, bread, bitches...
he laughed and spoke real shit
talkin bout " Pretty, Its the life of a OG, feed dem hoez knowledge then
breakem off wit yo southern Hospitality.....
What does it take to get respect??
because " treat others with the same" is a overated peace phrase/bullshit!
so I do wat I do
not givin a fuc...

about DEZ barcode bitcheZ,
wit lines" Diseased and fuck'd up"...

imma keep scanning you hoez with or without
permission...
P-Dub get crunk cause P10 is on a mission!
(((((((((( oh yeah Pay respect to our BIg Bro PIMP C )))))))))) gettin em P!!!

P-Dub:

Ya'll ain't know that P-dub can get a little vicious
Like a wife catchin' her husband in bed wit a younger mistress
Well don't get it twisted, don't let this small build fool ya
I'll cut you up & cut you out like a brain tumor
My diss comes like my kicks bitch. . . quick like Chun Li
I'll PERFECT ya ass before you can press A-B
UP DOWN X Y Left & the R BUTTON
I know U wanna talk but hoe U ain't got nothin'
Me & my girl don't fuck wit dem young broke bitches
We only fuck wit dem on dey dough bitches
Like me broad
I'mma fuckin' professional role model
I'm the type of example you need to be tryin' to follow
A lady pimp in the bed & in the fuckin' streets
Have you givin' me head & rubbin' my feet
This Southern swag all up in ya area
Now PS gon' put that Southern-style fear in ya

prettysugar10:

^^^ DIZAM P! got dem Niggahs rubbin da feet... mmmmmm lil mamma you just like me!!!!^^^
but bac to dat biz dez
straight off the hook
you mofo's are my worms
unready to get hooked!
so now P-Dub im fishin wit dez cartoonin ass bitchez
Seasoning my Rhymes wit Potent uncut Creditable live wire electric,
internet pitches.....

I love the south!!
if I wasnt a professional I probably have gold teeth N my mouth
so when you go out ur "useless" way to put my city down..
remember 1 thang
da south iz our history's stompin ground.....
Remember old Harriot T.
she helped your Ancestors
flee to where they wanted to be...
(free)
Im let you forgetful niggas slide this time
but absent mindly forget your Originality again
Im give ya a hard Mouthafuckin time wit my GS PEN!!!!
Tag P!! gettem were it hurts!

P-Dub:

I came in quietly 2 da GS fam
Posted a few lines so U can know who I am
Dem internet groupies follow me everywhere I go
Is it cause through dey screen dey can smell my dough?
Or does my magnetic flow make it so dey can't leave?
I ain't a magician but I got tricks up my sleeve
& my name ain't Swisher Sweet but I am pretty blunt
& I'll point out ALL bitch niggas & stupid cunts
I might look at your piece, but I def won't comment
If your wordplay or rhyme scheme made me wanna vomit
First impressions wit me are everything & if U blew it
Don't bother typin' to me & pushin' Submit
& whoever sent me the message simply read "you ugly"
Nigga you 15 so you can't do nothin' fa me
& while you prolly cryin' cause ya dick can't get hard
I'll be over here on my fuckin' job
& whoever got beef with my girl PS
Directly or indirectly causin' her stress
Well you just come see me & I bet I can fix
Cause I guess ya forgot
EVERYTHING'S BETTER IN TEXAS!!

No comments: