2/13/08

Underestimation (Dub's Falsetto)

*parts of this will be sung, as indicated in the correct places*



He whispered in my ear, "Lil' mama, think you can handle all this dick?"
I thought, "You ain't know by the way I move my hips?"
Guess not
So I just leaned over and whispered, "Huh, nigga shit....
You know that song Falsetto? Well 'P-Dub' didn't rhyme
But I let him use that high note cause I hear it all the time."
I could see it in his eyes, I was dealing with a skeptic
He wasn't gone be convinced til this little mama wrecked it
Sometimes I wish my car could talk
V's a down ass bitch
She'd tell this nigga that I'm not one to be messed wit
But she can't & he ain't know
I ain't wanna fuck his world up so I decided to start off slow
I gave him some SUPER HEAD
He thought I was SUPERHEAD
His face was SUPER RED
and we ain't made it TO THE BED
*singing*
But I wasn't gone show you up
I let him put his thing down
He's deep off in my pussy
This nigga's really tryna clown
*spoken*
And I ain't gon' front, Daddy knew the business
I'm the type of girl, YOU KNOW every time I finish
And the race just started, he had the early lead
But I knew once I did my thang, I'd catch up quick INDEED
He started out with some deep moans
And since I don't send niggas home
Unsatisfied
I grabbed the reins, did my thang and pretty soon
*singing*
He said I feel like his very first time
I said I know cause I heard you the first time
Ridin'. . . ridin'. . . ridin'. . . baby
His face was hidin'. . . slidin'. . . I was making him crazy
Baby. . . Princess. . . Do it. . . do it
Ooo. . .oooh. . . oo. . . OO!
It was all over I let him come back down (Woosa!)
Poor baby wasn't ready for this crown (Boo ya!)
I said that skinny bitches can FUCK YOU UP!
*spoken*
And I just gave you a sample
I got plenty of flavors like Snapple
But this 7-11 is now closed
I'mma need you to get your clothes
And wait til you ears pop
Cause wit them high notes
The ringing in your ears never stops

1 comment:

E.F. Aberg said...

Damn, Dubbs, you got some sexy issues!