2/17/08

DUB Sack

Welcome to the trap houze
I know just what you need
A nice fat DUB sack & I ain't talking bout weed
Little prepackaged pieces of me neatly wrapped & rolled in thin paper
My shit's potent
My lyrical imagery will have you thinking your 3rd eye is on acid
Seeing different colors and spots like you popped some shrooms
Yea ya girl's a beast
And this ain't even X-Men
Got a plethora of topics like Jeopardy
More lines than a pack of notebook paper
Poems have more references than a library
You couldn't get some of my similes & metaphors
If they fell out the sky in a wooden crate with a parachute attached
I could run GS
Me & my army of Ghetto Souldiers
Cause my flow can be nasty like heavy menstruation
So fuck showcasing
I'm livin' my LIFE like its GOLDEN
Cause let's face it
In a showcase showdown
I'd take home the boat, the dining room set, the TV, the car and the trip to Beijing
Have you youngstas looking up to me like my name was Yao Ming
The OGs givin' me respect & the hatas runnin' in fear
Cause that first hit can be scary
So I suggest you take small hits first
Start from the beginning
& by the time you get halfway through, you'll be so high
Your shit will taste like dirt weed
Cause I don't fuck with that Reggie
I been blowing that KUSH since the first President BUSH was in office
They call me P-Dub for a reason

No comments: