6/11/07

For all the stupid dudes in the world. . .

A little humor never hurt anyone. . .

I can't believe you've cone me in this egregious way
Don't look at me, nigga, like you ain't got nothing to say
Speak
Tell me what made you do me like this
No I'm not upset, I'm pissed
Not just because I've been dissed
By YOU of all people
But by the way you went about it
My last ex cheated and he got caught
And after I slashed his tires, shut off his lights and prankcalled his mom
Yea we fought
But we still talk
Laugh about the bowlegged cop and car alarm that wouldn't stop
See he tried to hide his affair
You, you put it all out in the air
He paid me the respect of keeping it a secret
You wrote down everywhere that ya'll went
I didn't have to tail your car or pop up at work
Your Myspace page gave me all the dirt
The girl - Vicki's her name - I don't even hate
But tell me why you put her in your top 8
Above ya sista, and JT, who you been knowing all your life
If anything putting her above ya first baby mama ain't right
I mean come on
Did you honestly think I wouldn't find out
What the four hour trips to Sonic was all about?
Ooo wait
Let's talk about the draws
You know I don't own blue, white and pink Victoria's Secret thongs
Size 16, the bitches was so big I picked 'em up with BBQ tongs
That's just wrong, could you even see them when she had 'em on?
I just don't understand you
But its ok
You can get your things and get gone
First gimme those 2 carat diamond earrings you got on
I bought those
You might wanna call a tow service
Because by now all four of your tires are on flat
And I took them $30,000 rims back
Don't expect your phone to work tomorrow at noon
And I tell ya momma we still cool

No comments: