6/14/07

The Third U

Hi my name is Princess
Now who are you?
Bette yet, which U are you?
Don't understand? Ok let me explain
Most people have a third U that you don't meet 4 a while
The first U is polite & kind
Please, thank you & all that jazz
The second U is a little more bold
Open and trusting with background information
But its that third U
That's the one that gets ya
It can be completely different
Opposite & unpredictable
That's that U I wanna know
So like I said, which U are you?
It took me 15 years to meet D's third U
And my ex C has about four Us
My girl G's third U likes stars under her Us
And me, I'm a little more complex
Instead of me having a third U like U U U
I've got a double U like a W
One extreme to the next
The first U is me, and the second U is me
But unlike most people, who spawn a totally different third U
My Us come together to make a double U
A W
And I'm looking for a q for my W
To lead me and offer anchor if I need it
The X to my Y that complements my U
A Q, not a Que, but a Q
So I'll ask til I know
Which U are you?

No comments: